Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cleaning the bathroom

So it seems cleaning mom's bathroom is a tradition with my boys. This picture was taken when Everest was about 16 months old.This was Everest over Christmas. At his age, there is a good reason he should help out cleaning the toilet. Most of the time he tries, but I have been in the bathroom, more than once, when he starts talking and turns his whole body, while peeing. So much fun boys are!

Leaf had to get in on the action. Mom assured me his rag only had water. He had so much fun cleaning the cabinet. He has started wiping himself (most of the time, he wipes his belly, but he is trying) while I change his diaper.
Between watching his brother do this, and watching me do this, Leaf has decided he wants to help clean the toilet. We have caught him with his hands in the toilet, and Everest's toothbrush. He even stole the scrubber from the dishwasher the other day and headed up the steps. I caught him on his way up. He just giggled. He is quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment