Saturday, January 2, 2010

Finally Home

We left PA yesterday at 1:30. Leaf was asleep before we left the driveway and Everest quickly followed. Thankfully, the trip was uneventful. We stopped for pizza, but that was our only long stop. We arrived at home at 1:30 am to a warm 10 degrees! Gotta love winter in Indiana. I can handle 10 in the west with no humidity, but 10 here is down right frigid. Our neighbor Doug says it is just the beginning. Can't wait!
Everest woke up early asking if it was time to go to Doug and Lisa's to play. (Doug and Lisa would like us a lot less if we let Everest go to their house as early as he would like to.) We told him after breakfast he could call them.
I thought I would share a little piece of my heaven. Here are a few things Everest did today.
He lined up every vehicle he could find.
While Nathan and Leaf took a nap, (Everest was supposed to be napping too- I took one earlier with Leaf, while Nathan and Everest unloaded the truck- Thanks!) Everest decided Kenya was cold. This is what I saw when I went to check on everyone.


Kenay is such a good sport. I can't believe she is 12. I do not know what we will do when she is gone.Hope you had a wonderful holiday. We had a great time visiting everyone. We miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment