Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Nonnie and Papa's February visit

My parents came to visit in February. We did not take very many pictures. I am not sure why other than my parents took the kids to do things and Nathan and I stayed home and took a break!
Here is a cute picture of my mom and Everest. My parents and sister are in New Zealand right now! We miss you and wish we could be there. I don't know that the kids or anyone else on the plane would have survived my 3 kids! Next time!


My parents were here for my birthday and I made an amazing cake from The Smitten Kitchen. Her cake is sooooooo much prettier than mine. I don't care how it came out (very lopsided and goopy looking). It was amazing! If you like chocolate and peanut butter (sunbutter substitutes very well!), you have to try this cake!
Mom holding my big girl. She is already trying to feed herself. UGH! I am in trouble!
Everest broke one of their Madi Gras necklaces, but found a very good use for it. He made a bunny. Not bad!
He decided to make more shapes. This is his ghost. Gotta love the cheetah pants! They are from his Halloween costume. He wears them all the time.
Leaf had some blueberry pancakes....can you tell? We discovered something interesting when we made the pancakes. The frozen blueberries changed the batter purple. But when we cooked them, they turned blue. The kids were very excited by this discovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment