Thursday, December 10, 2009

Croup

I took Everest to the doctor on Thursday. He was wheezing and having trouble breathing. The doctor said he has croup even though he is not barking (coughing) much. He slept for 5 hours when we got home. No school and no Hockman Christmas Party for us =(
Teresa and I had planned to drive to PA Friday and Saturday to go to our annual Hockman Christmas Party. I haven't been in a couple years because we have lived too far away. This year we are within driving distance (well if you consider 10 hours in a car...or truck...with 2 screaming kids driving distance, then yes we are within driving distance). Sorry we are going to miss out. I can say I will not miss seeing the blood pudding, deer heart, cow tongue or whatever other "goodies" will be there. Enjoy dad! I want to see pictures of my dad trying all this food. Seriously though, we were looking forward to seeing everyone. Hope you have a great time and we can't wait to see pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment