Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It is midnight!

It is midnight. I should be sleeping. Teresa and I are making the 10 hour drive to PA tomorrow afternoon. We are going to Everest's holiday concert and then heading out. I need to be rested, we are anticipating driving until 2 am. So why am I still awake and blogging???????
Leaf decided to eat 3 pieces of pizza tonight. Now his tummy hurts and he has been screaming since 8, and I mean SCREAMING! At 11:30, I decided to bring him downstairs so everyone else could sleep. He is sitting on the floor playing now. His tummy seems to feel better when he is upright, but I can't hold him any longer, so he is on the floor. He is exhausted. He keeps laying his head on the floor, but after a minute or so, he starts squirming around, cries and then sits back up.
I have learned my lesson. Even when your child is screaming for another piece of pizza "just say NO".
He is crawling up the steps!!!! Maybe he is ready! Yeah. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment