Thursday, October 7, 2010

Aunt Teresa's visit

Today is the first chance I have had to sit at the computer and work on a post....and I am having trouble loading pictures. I am not sure what is going on, but most of the pictures I have loaded are sideways. So for now, this is what I have. 
We had a wonderful time with Teresa. She was here when Aurora was 3 weeks old. She stayed for about 10 days! We kept her busy the whole time.

Teresa and Nathan took the boys on lots of bike rides. The first day Teresa was here, she wore the kids out. The boys never fall asleep on the couch and rarely fall asleep at the same time!

Teresa hanging out with Leaf and Aurora. Everest took the picture. Not too bad.


FYI- Thank you to everyone for thinking about us and my grama. She passed away September 23. We were able to make the 10 hour drive for the viewing. It was a VERY quick trip, but we got to say good bye and see most of my mom's family. 

Aurora does have hip dysplasia, she is being fitted for the Pavlik harness on Friday. We asked if we could double diaper her, but as is the norm for my kids, she doesn't have a classic case. Hopefully the harness will do the trick. We will know more in a month when she has another ultra sound. 

Thanks for checking on us. Things have been very busy with 3. I am trying to get the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment