Saturday, October 9, 2010

Congratulations Courtney and Matt

When I found out I was pregnant with Aurora, Courtney was the first person I told in Indiana. I was so sick at the time and we saw each other almost every day (Everest and Nolan were in the same class). I knew I couldn't hide it from her for long. She was wonderfully supportive and helped out as much as she could. When I was five months pregnant, she found out she was pregnant too....4 months already. I was very envious, she had no idea. I know almost from the start because I am so sick. It was fun going through pregnancy together.

Courtney had a baby boy, Liam James on October 7th. She had him at the hospital in a birthing pool. Courtney fought hard to get the pool approved in time to have the baby. I can't wait to hear about the birth. You can check out pictures and see what they are up to at The Richards' Adventure.

Welcome baby Liam!
Congratulations Courtney, Matt, Nolan and Meredith.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Fay for the kind message. I am sorry I haven't gotten you called yet(but I know you understand! :-) Can't wait to chat about the birth. Hope you are doing well too, I actually feel pretty good! Thanks again,
    Court

    ReplyDelete