Sunday, December 12, 2010

Aunt Gina

My beautiful little (big) boy just turned 5! I can't believe it. I will post pictures soon.
I am taking a few days off and sending all the positive energy I have to my aunt Gina and uncle Frank. If you know Gina, I do not have to tell you how amazing she is. If you do not know her, here are a few pictures I found. They capture her essence well. She is funny, caring, so full of life. She is an inspiration to everyone who meets her. We love you so much Gina. We think about you every minute of everyday! 

These pictures are a few years old, they are from my Grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. Everest was 6 months old at the time.

Amy, Hil, Gina, Frank, Sarah

 
 Gina holding Everest
 This was Everest at 3 months. They were showing off their eyes!
 Typical Gina, letting an 8 month old drink a beer. Look at her face, she knows she has been caught. (She wasn't really). She has a playful spirit.
We love you Gina! You are amazing and loved so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment