Tuesday, December 7, 2010

On the 3rd, 4th, and 5th Day of Christmas

 We have been busy with holiday fun and playing with friends. Nathan was away last week so we spent a lot of time with friends. Thanks for making the week go faster Jeaneen and Heather.

We decided to do Santa pictures one day (although we only go to Everest). He had so much fun making different beards.
 Everest has been making Aurora laugh. She is such a HAPPY baby...they do exist! She laughs at him with her whole body. It is so cute. He loves having her attention.
The Griswalds went to the biggest parade in the state of Indiana. We went with our neighbors...the Benharts. We both had more stuff than we could carry, blankets, chairs, strollers, hot chocolate, extra clothes, etc. We had a wonderful time. It was freezing. Last year we went with my sister. We biked to the parade, it was cold, but beautiful.
There was a Breast Cancer float in the parade. We were thinking of Aunt Gina. We love you!


My littlest angel. She really is, if all my babies were like her, I would have a lot more kids. Sometimes I am thankful my boys are as difficult as they are.
My middle devil....I mean angel. His hair really looks red. Can you see the deviousness in his eyes??? He really is a great kid, he is going to have such an amazing personality, very strong, but wonderful.
Just realized it is technically Nonnie's birthday. Happy Birthday Nonnie. We love you. Can't wait to see you and we didn't get your gift finished...surprise, surprise. Some day I will be on the ball and start in August. Miss you. (it is also Pear Harbor day today)

No comments:

Post a Comment