Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Nathan!

Happy Birthday Nathan!

Today is Nathan's birthday, and we have some wonderful surprises in store for him when he gets home. The boys and I have had a wonderful week getting ready for Nathan's birthday.
I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures of Nathan doing some of the things we love. The best times of my life have been spent with you and the boys. I love you so much and look forward to all the adventures we have yet to embark upon.

I hope you have a wonderful day, (despite being swamped at work).

Nathan rode his bike over 800 miles in 3 weeks along the Continental Divide trail. He started at the Canadian border and ended at the Idaho border. Someday we will all take a long bike trip!
Backpack camping. One of our favorite things to do (at least before kids). Can't wait to go again in a few years.....when the kids can carry their own stuff.


Nathan at the Gold Bug Hot Springs. We LOVE hot springs (undeveloped ones are our favorite).

Riding the zip line in Costa Rica.Taking a break while working on the roof of our Montana cabin.


Cross Country skiing in Green Canyon (Logan, UT) with Everest in a front pack.
Building with the boys.
When we first met. I love you more everyday. Meeting you was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am one lucky girl.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. HAppy Belated Birthday Nathan, those were some really great pictures! I really enjoyed looking at them. So glad we have met you and your wonderful family. :) Courtney

    ReplyDelete