Friday, May 21, 2010

Alicia Horst Photography take 2


Family
I stressed over what we should wear for our photo shoot. I got a couple different outfits for each of us. We started off with black shirts and jeans, and that is all the further we got. We had fun and it turned out perfect. When we have the baby, we want to do an outdoor shoot with her sometime. She has a nice studio though, her wonderful husband Kendall and her dad Jeff (Nathan’s best man in the wedding), built it for her.
During the session, Leaf wanted to take a snack break, so I sat down and nursed him. I knew Alicia would not mind, she was a lactation consultant and helped me out when I was having trouble nursing Everest in the beginning. To my surprise, she asked if she could photograph me nursing him. I was delighted. We do not have many pictures of me nursing the boys. It is such an intimate and beautiful thing, but at the same time, we do it so often, we don’t think about taking photographs of it. I love these pictures.

 











 
Thanks again Alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment