Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Today

Today the boys and I had a good morning. We had breakfast together, played a little. The boys took a bath, Leaf got out early to take a nap (he has been sick and napping twice a day). Everest and I played cars while he finished his bath. After wards, Everest and I worked on our mothers day gift for Nonnie and Grami. All was well, until 11 :15. Everest asked if he could play outside. I told him a few minutes, because he needed to eat lunch before school. He asked if he could say hi to Doug while I made lunch. He often goes over to say hi, no big deal....until he didn't come back. I called Doug to have him send Everest back. Leaf woke up and I had to change him. When I finished it was 11 :45, no Everest. Leaf and I walked over to Doug's and knocked on the door. Everest answered the door, when I asked where Doug was, he said he didn't know. With a little questioning, I found out Doug was not home, Everest let himself in the back door, roamed the house looking for Doug, couldn't find him. He decided to turn on the tv and watch tv for a while. I had to get him to school, so he ate a few bites of lunch and we talked about what would happen after school (quiet time in his room and he needed to apologize to Doug and Lisa).
Needless to say, when he got home from school he went to his room, where he fell asleep within 3 minutes and is still napping...3 hours later. Guess he was a little tired. Hopefully we have a better evening, once he wakes up.

1 comment:

  1. This story cracks me up! I bet you were horrified to learn that he just hung out at the neighbors house. I think it's funny in a cute little kid way. :) Gotta love them boys! Its horrifying when your kid never learns and does this at 12...be glad he learned now! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete