Monday, May 3, 2010

Planting and painting

Last week, we spent a nice evening planting and painting.
Nathan and the boys painted our new laundry line posts. Leaf painted everything but the wood!
Everest was really concentrating on painting. He had fun. He only helped with the first one, then he went and hung out with our neighbor Mary.
This was my project. I had some hanging baskets to fill, some seeds to be planted, a few house plants to be transferred and flowers to go into the ground. Kenya decided to hang out and help.


This was my mailbox project I started when my parents were here in April. It looked terrible. I do not like the white rock around the mailbox look.
Much better, wouldn't you agree. I have a clematis I want to plant out here, just haven't gotten to it yet. For now, this will do.
Everest met the new neighbor (2 doors down). He is 7, and they had a good time throwing the basketball back and forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment