Thursday, May 20, 2010

Photo session with Alicia Horst Photography

Over Christmas, we visited with Nathan’s high school friends Alicia and Kendall. We had a great visit with them and a photo shoot with Alicia. We were very excited to have family pictures. We tried to keep the day low key before we went, but somehow things did not work the way we planned. When we got to Alicia and Kendalls house, they boys were tired and hungry. We had found out I was pregnant a week or so before this day and the morning sickness was kicking in. I was trying VERY hard to hide the fact that I was so sick. I ended up spending most of the shoot with Leaf and Nathan was with Everest. We did get a few great family photos. Alicia is an amazing photographer and we loved the way they turned out. There are way too many to post them all, but I have included some of my favorites.

2 of my beautiful boys. She did an amazing job. There are so many pictures, I will post more tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment