Monday, February 1, 2010

My little reindeer

Sorry I have been absent for so long. We did not have an internet connection for a few weeks. (which makes blogging and email, a lot more difficult). We are up and running again, thanks to my wonderful husband. I am slowly catching up with the blog and all my emails =)

Christmas this year was very nice. Here are my little reindeer on Christmas day. (Why are my kids faces always dirty in pictures?)


The reindeer family.
Leaf surprised Grami with a big pot for brewing beer. It is just his size!
Leaf had another surprise for us. He started walking Christmas eve! Of course, it was a little wobbly at first because he had to have his fingers in his mouth instead of out for balance.
No, I am not purposely favoring my younger child...Everest rarely lets me take his picture anymore. He always looks away or makes a really goofy face. Does anyone else's 4 year old do this?

He was cool enough to get his picture with aunt Teresa (after 3 or 4 shots), doing his VERY favorite thing....playing with Legos! He can not get enough of them. We build and rebuild and rebuild again.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! You got the Feed Jit to work by the way, great job! :) Court

    ReplyDelete