Tuesday, February 9, 2010

One of those days!

Does this happen to anyone else?

Everest came running up the steps and into the room this morning around 7am. "Mama, did you hear that loud pop?" (I had heard it and thought he knocked something over). "It was daddy's beer, it is making a mess."
I came down stairs to find yes, Nathan's beer was making a mess. He made guiness this weekend and it was fermenting so well, it blew the airlock off. There was enough pressure, that the airlock and some of the beer hit the ceiling. There was beer all through the closet. I cleaned it up the best I could and called Nathan.
We ate breakfast and and started a "normal"day. I went upstairs to brush my teeth and could hear the boys in their bathroom. When I went to check on them, Leaf was laying on the floor with his diaper half way off. Everest told me, he wanted Leaf to sit on the potty seat so he was helping him. Leaf had pooped and it was everywhere. So it quickly became bath time. The boys played very well in the bath. As they were getting out, my parents called. Leaf closed his fingers in the drawer and was screaming, and then Kenya threw up at my feet.
Fun times and it is only 10 am. Can't wait to see what the rest of the day has in store for us.

1 comment:

  1. Are you OKAY?????? How are Leaf and Everest
    now???
    Miss you guys lots!!!!!!
    Love,
    Tor

    ReplyDelete